What are the safety precautions for electric scooters? When using a children's scooter, the following seven points need to be kept in mind!
1. Scooters should be used in a safe place and should not be used on roads and in some unsafe areas;
2. Be sure to use safety equipment such as sports shoes, helmets, wristbands, etc., and take safety measures;
3. The sight is bad in the evening, so please do not use it;
4. Electric scooter company analysis, children under the age of 8 must be used in the case of protection;
5. Make sure the screws and nuts are in good condition before use.
6. Electric scooter manufacturers introduce, when used to a certain extent, please replace the new tires, so as to avoid brake failure due to tire wear;
7. It is not safe to change the structure for safety reasons;